July 2013 – Present Santa Clara, California
Dr. Parikh is a Primary Care and Sports Medicine physician that truly has a passion for medicine. He enjoys spending time with his patients, getting to know their entire family and serving the community. He is currently the team physician for Archbishop Mitty High School in San Jose, CA and team physician of US Senior National water polo team.
Prior to moving back to his hometown of San Jose, Dr. Parikh was a site physician at the US Olympic Training center in San Diego, CA, team physician for San Diego State University, associate medical director for Susan G. Komen 3-Day Breast Cancer walk, a onsite physician at the BMX World Championship and an adjunct professor at UC San Diego Medical School. Graduated from the founding school of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Some of his other Past Sports Medicine experiences:
- Primary Care Physician @ 2011 Summer X-games in Los Angeles
- Medical Director for the Hydroplane boat races
- Team Physician- OMBAC Rugby
- Team Physician- Mt. Carmel High School
- Footlocker National Cross Country Championship
- USA Water Polo International tournament
- San Diego Academy of Performing Arts
Dr. Parikh is happily married and has two beautiful daugthers that are 2.5 years old and 5 months old. He enjoys photography, sports, cooking, carpentry and travelling.