Oak River Rehab is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility providing compassionate and personal skilled care 24 hours a day. Our five star rated facility is located in beautiful Anderson, California. Our highly trained staff specializes in providing rehabilitation services onsite to help our residents regain their independence and return to their homes.
“Let our Family Serve your Family Through Specialized Care and Love” this is our pledge and promise. We understand how crucial it is for our residents to feel loved and well taken care of, as their own loved ones would. With our skills and services, our staff is able to provide the highest level of care and attention to reach this goal.
- IV Therapy
- Wound Therapy
- Pain Management
- Tube Feeding
- PICC Line Therapy
- Full Time Family Nurse Practitioner
- High speed Wi-Fi internet
- Cable Television
- Beautician services
- Transportation services
- Discharge planning & placement options
- Our facility has earned 5 out of 5 stars from Medicare and Medicaid
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds, and cable TV (private phones are also provided for our short-term rehab units).
- The full in-house rehab unit provides: PT, OT, ST.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.